National Dinosaur Museum Gift Shop
The National Dinosaur Museum is home to one of the largest displays of crystals, fossils, minerals and gemstones in Australia. The display of specimens available to purchase in the gift shop is an extension of the museum itself with unique items hand sourced domestically and internationally.
There is no charge if you just want to visit the gift shop without entering the museum galleries and the shop is open from 10.00 am – 5 pm every day except Christmas Day.
There is ample free parking outside the museum.
Our gift shop stocks a range of items with something for everyone from hobby to serious collectors.
- Amethyst caves
- Animal carvings
- Tumbled stones
- Spheres, eggs and pyramids
- A large range of jewellery including opals and amber
- Australian mineral specimens
- Salt lamps
- Meteorite products
- Ammonite, fish plate and trilobite fossils
- The gift shop also contains one of the largest ranges of prehistoric and dinosaur themed gifts in Australia with something for everyone from newborns to seniors.
- Soft toys
- Genuine dinosaur fossils
- Books, posters and DVDs
- Scale models
- Collectable miniatures
- T-shirts, hats and apparel
- Games and puzzles
- Postcards and stationary
- Souvenir coins and penny press
- Educational products
- Baby products
- Novelty items